1.4.11

Weekly Nail Blog Round-Up!

Stacie from KawaiiNailArt had the great idea to do a Weekly Nail Blog Round-Up to feature our favorite nail art designs from the current week. If you wanted to be a part of the weekly round up click here.

 
Jen showed us how to use our Konad plates in a more inventive way with this manicure.


Stacie was in an angelic mood this week with her angel wing manicure.


 Emily let her chocolate tendencies get the best of her with these Cadbury Nails that look good enough to eat!



To celebrate her starting a blog Claire is having an OPI Giveaway.



Shella was inspired by furry creatures and this lovely little bear manicure was the result.
 
 


 Last but not least, For Your Nails Only's Spring Flowers free hand painted nails!

And I am pretty sure you are already familiar with my butterfly manicure. If you haven't already here is another look- & I recently went back and made a tutorial so be sure to check that out!


8 comments:

  1. I'm loving them all....Jen's is definitely my favorite!!! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the round up on Emily's Nail Files and had to come and have a look it's so pretty! I love anything with butterflys so it's a winner with me! Really cute :)
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *NailNewbie~ thanks so much for stopping by & leaving sucha sweet comment! I'm glad you like the design! There will be a lot more to come =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Cherish~ That one is my fav too! I love the colors and how they showed up so well over the black polish. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2.4.11

    these designs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prettyfulz--I got news for you on my blog. Go see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *BeautyAddict~ thank you! I like how they all have a Spring theme too!<3
    *Cherish~ Ahh I saw it! You are soo quick with these updates!!! Just posted about them ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & commenting! I will respond to all your comments, comment on your blog, and follow you if I don't already. It's just my lil way of making the world go 'round! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...